No matter the metal or stone, chemicals attack our jewelry without mercy. A very important tip would be to remove your jewelry when doing the dishes, cleaning, or going to the pool or the sea.
It is normal for a piece of jewelry worn every day to show signs of wear! Beyond the small everyday scratches that bring an authentic touch to your jewelry, the more you maintain them, the better they will age.
- Always remove your jewelry when washing your hands.
- When you are not wearing your jewelry, we invite you to store it in individual boxes.
- If feel like having your jewel repolished and re-rhodium-plated, it is possible in any jewelry store.
Which stone to marry with yellow gold?
Stones to associate: Diamond, Quartz, Topaz, Sapphire, Tanzanite, Amethyst, Ruby, Grenate, Citrine, Peridot, Tsavorite, Emeraude, Black spinel
Stones to avoid: Aquamarine, Tourmaline
Which stone to marry with pink gold?
Stones to associate: Diamond, Quartz, Aquamarine, Topaz, Sapphire, Tanzanite, Amethyst, Tourmaline, Ruby, Grenate, Citrine, Peridot, Black spinel
Stones to avoid: Emerald,Tsavorite
Which stone to marry with white gold?
Stones to associate: Quartz, Aquamarine, Topaz, Sapphire, Tanzanite, Amethyst, Tourmaline, Peridot, Tsavorite, Black Spinel, Diamond, Emerald, Ruby
Stones to avoid: Citrine, Grenate
Silver is a metal that naturally tarnishes over time, this is inevitable. It is impossible to predict how long a silver jewelry will take to tarnish because it depends on many things, including the acidity of your skin. At Freya, we use silver 925 and all pieces are rhodium-plated to accentuates the shine of the metal and slightly slows down oxidation. However, nothing can prevent this phenomenon!
- First of all, silver jewelry are sensitive to moisture. So avoid showering with your jewelry and remember to remove it systematically when you wash your hands.
- Clean it regularly with a small chamois leather.
Which stone to marry with silver?
The neutral color of silver pairs well with all stones and skin tones. It is a metal with which one cannot make a mistake of taste!
Stones to associate: Quartz Aquamarine, Topaz Sapphire, Tanzanite, Amethyst, Tourmaline, Peridot, Tsavorite, Black spinel
Stones to avoid: Diamond, Citrine, Emerald, Grenate, Ruby